[geocentrism] Re: Pre-Flood rain

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,
Me in blue..

----- Original Message ----
From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2007 7:01:40 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Pre-Flood rain

Allen,

There is no indication..no indication?... from what?..from who? that the water
cycle was not designed to operate as it now operates right from the
beginning,?....I thought we were using God's descriptions of the world
then?..If we are using science, then I have already outlined the scientific
plausability of such a difference and why scientificaly.. just as the seasons
would have operated right from the beginning, and will go on unto the end.
That kinda missis that whole point...... God's decriptions of the world then
verse our assumtions about what the world was then..in any case if you are
going to appeal to assumtions ....on a smaler world things would have for very
practialy and scientifical reasons worked ver differntly particularly as it
relates to rain ...particulaly sice the water cycle is based in part on the
amount of availible water in the water cycle in the first place .....there is
for a fact more water now in the water cycle then there was before the
flood..."the fountins of the great deep opened"  ....

1,650 years has plenty to do with the question, since mankind would have had an
influence on the environment and atmosphere during all of this time.

Ok so they did........ but in what way..did they have cars and powere plants
and jet plans as we do today?... did they produce enouph polutents to seed the
atmosphere...we cant even do that today without seninding up aircraft with
specaly made seeding particles...?

Since you accept that scripture does not preclude rain before the Flood, I
think it more realistic to assume this to be the case. but based on assumtions
that have no bases in the scritpureal; text nor do they have any nesesity
dicataed in science...so your assertion is at best more unfounded then the onw

This makes Philip's point about the rainbow then becoming a special sign all
the more pertinent. yes very special cause no rain no rainbow.. a water cycle
that had less water in it to cycle as well as a stonger more dense magfeild =
no natural or artifical seeding= no clouds= no rain....is far more
"scripturaly" and "scientificaly" consisntent with the evidence/ scripture, and
requires far far less assumtions then some imaginary universal change in the
molecular structure of the water molecule wich is itslef based on entirly
unsuportable and unessisary assumtions about the pre-flood world to begin
with......?

Neville

www.GeocentricUniverse.com