[geocentrism] Re: Pre-Flood rain

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:10:59 +1000

not oxygen rarefied on the contrary oxygen richer..just as today lower
altitudes have higher oxygen content then higher ones..on a smaller earth the
oxygen content would be richer and this is bought out in that info i gave you
as well..

You miss read me.. After rhe expansion, given the volume of air o2 is the same,
then the atmospheric oxygen would be rarer (at lower pressure). Reverse the
action and you will see what I mean. If todays pressure is normal, then back
then the atmosphere's depth/height, would be much much more, and the pressure
accordingly.

I'm not confident of your elevator ride in an ark with all those earth change
tidal wave creating quakes going on below..  Why do we have to use a japanese
word we cannot spell to talk about a tidal wave.. Salami!

growl..

Im only following the evidence scientific and scriptural based on LOE

Low Earth Orbit????

Phil.