[geocentrism] Re: Point a) - the ether

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:25:40 +0000

Paul Deema wrote:
I thought I was just following your example Paul. Wasn't it me who included that attachment? Did you not read Robert's responses to the attachment regarding the experiments and the comments quoted by others? I think there is every reason to be upbeat as they say.
Regarding the second coming - continue to keep holding your breath!

Jack
Jack L
It's easy to get carried away with enthusiasm when someone says something which supports you but we should all be careful not to misunderstand or misquote -- please see attachment. Immanent? So is the Second Coming and that's been immanent for two millenia.