[geocentrism] Re: Point a) - the ether

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:32:50 +1000

Regner, before I read all this red stuff, is all the comment labelled Cahill
and SR from Cahill without any comment from yourself?  Some of it reads
contradictory as though he is challenging himself or another.

Sorry for my lack of comprehension. Its hard to separate his science from
allegory.

Philip