[geocentrism] Re: Photographic images

  • From: "Bob Davidson" <Jesus4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:45:10 -0500

And what about ultrasound images, X-Rays, MRIs, CAT scans, etc., used to
diagnose disease and save life?  Photographs and paintings are easy examples
of graven images, but these medical images are also graven.  I would say
that virtually anything on earth could be used for good or evil (Genesis 2),
but worship is to be reserved for God.

Bob