[geocentrism] Re: Only originals inerrant?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:16:07 +1000

Short reply because we have agreed to keep away from pure religious
apologetics. I agree with you that the scriptural truths do come through the
commonalty of the Bibles...Hence our acceptance of the basic truth in regard to
genesis. Which after all is the key point of this discussion list. I do not
think Nevilles statement of faith bound us to "Bible alone" but just "the
Bible" as the basis for our faith in geocentrism. Each of us has our own
apologetics for the rationale behind our acceptance of this inerrancy. .
I did not snip you because I did not have regard for your thoughts on the
matter. It was just out of respect for the list, knowing I was already treading
too far off subject. I will be happy to go into more detail and do so
privately.

For all seeing as Gary asked, the quotation was from, Acts Chapter 8. 30 -31
Read the follow on,as it tells of what Isaias was saying.
32  And the place of the scripture which he was reading was this: He was led as

a sheep to the slaughter: and like a lamb without voice before his shearer, so

openeth he not his mouth.  33  In humility his judgment was taken away. His
generation who shall declare, for his life shall be taken from the earth?
Philip