[geocentrism] Re: Odd happenings on (Mars?).

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:02:37 -0000

Though it was me who posted the original link, Iam somewhat open minded until I
see more evidence one way or the other, which is why I sent it here in the hope
you clever guys can help.

I wonder though, If the failure of the British Beagle mission to Mars failed
because they actually tried to send it there?
Maybe they would have ben more successfull sending it to Portland Quarry with a
red filter?

Pete :-)