[geocentrism] Re: Odd happenings on (Mars?).

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:29:09 +0000

OFFICIAL: I know that we at NA'SSA have been silent for a while, but not to disapoint I have attached the very latest image that has come back from Io.

Your all very privileged to see this picture, we are now using the HD cam which was originally out of action due to a firmware problem that was resolved only the other night with a cup-of-tea.  :-) Our rover has been there since last August, but this is the first time we've encountered such ferocious climatic conditions. A dust storm almost made it impossible for successful signal transmission, but here is a low-def version:

Great News

One can see the interference patterns, but nevertheless, it's a beautiful site. Huge ice-fields in the distance, believed to contain many varied times of unknown extra-terrestrial specimens that can survive the cold not known on Earth. Scale is hard to perceive with this picture, but each ice-field is probably about the size-of-wales, as this is an unnaturally high vantage point. The rocks appear green, but we've not been able to calibrate the cam yet, (part of the firmware problem).

Anyhow, a sign-out from me, this was an official news broadcast, don't believe the speculation about the lack of our activities, we are still very active in the field of space exploration.

Smiles. Real picture below:

Reality

Some rural Scottish low-hills I took with a cheap digital camara. NASA are not the only ones who can play games with photos. :-)

Steven.