[geocentrism] Re: Odd happenings on (Mars?).

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:59:31 +1000

You are spot on Jack, but I must say your blunt method will not make it easy
for the blind to see..  These things need gradual education for those who
genuinely seek truth..  or put in a theological way, have the grace of God to
seek truth. Those in denial will never see, no matter which way, I spose.

I liked the way McCanney put it, and he doesn't have any God ,  yet he sees
most of it...
"... who do you owe this to ??? i have always asked ... who is the joker that
claims to have soooooo much money that he can lend it to all the countries and
citizens of the world ... and then claim you owe him interest .."

Yes, just who is this joker?  Of course Mccanney knows its only pretend money..
 entries in a ledger, in a computer today, put there by private banks. (see
fractional reserve banking.)