[geocentrism] Re: OFF SUBJECT.

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:40:47 -0500

Philip,

Let's assume a Fosters' fog was in control when the last paragraph was
written and sobriety has now returned.
Consider what was written:

Fantasy was presented as fact, even with an Associated Press byline. A
perfunctory apology was followed by retraction of remorse. Then future
disclaimers were eschewed in order to jolt people out of their moral
complacency.

Don't we all know :
that promoting the possible as the actual truth is lying, the tool of
Satan's minions, the Darwinists and Copernicans?
that lying is the main characteristic of the devil, as the Lord called him
alone the Prince of Lies?
that an attitude of 'end justifying means' is itself a moral fallacy?
that lying is the path to gnosticism and nihilism? For soon even the
possibility of any truth is questioned; then comes amorality and despair.
that everything a liar says in the future is questioned? ..... case in
point: the NASA moon hoaxsters.
that it is written: "Let your 'yes' mean 'yes' and your 'no' mean 'no'?

Will you reconsider, my friend?

Resurrexit, sicut ipse dixit!

Robert

> Sorry all . I trusted it to be true...  Anyone want to take bets that even
if a spoof, it will be quite prophetic.   It
> might just wake up and frighten some people who sit selfishly thinking
"I'm OK.  who cares if they kill all the Jews."