[geocentrism] Re: New Website - CreatedEarth.googlepages.com

  • From: "Martin G. Selbrede" <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:12:37 -0500

I'm VERY sensitive to this particular error -- it was the cause of my father's worst physical beating in the West German school system.

It was 1947, he was 12 years old, the teacher announced to the class that the Earth turned from East to West, and my dad contradicted the teacher. The teacher, enraged, slapped my Dad and told him to shut up. Then the teacher resumed, saying, "As I said before the interruption, the Earth turns from West to East." My dad blurted out, "But that's what I just said!", and he was dragged summarily from the room, kicking and screaming, and beaten in the hallway for "impertinence." The teacher has lost face, because all the students knew the truth of what had happened. This gaffe isn't restricted to schoolteachers in Bremen, of course.

Martin S

On Apr 23, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Paul Deema wrote:

Bernie B

Looking at http://createdearth.googlepages.com I found several items which may give you cause for concern.

Well ( ...that failed attempt at levity aside ), this universally accepted explanation for this phenomena that we can watch with our own eyes and record on our own film is always the same. That is to say, we are assured that what we see and record with our cameras is an illusion caused by the Earth rotating on an axis in an East to West direction at an equatorial speed of c. 1040 MPH.

I think you (or Marshall H) have the stars -- apparently -- rising over the wrong horizon.

As regards what you and your camera see being scientific truth, ( ...observational evidence always trumps assumed evidence. In other words observed, never contradicted factual evidence is scientific truth, and unobserved assumptive evidence which contradicts observed-certified evidence is false.) consider this example. If you submerge half of the length of a pencil in water at an angle of 45 deg and look along the length of the pencil, you will see that while it is in the water, the pencil is bent sharply at the point where the pencil passes through the water's surface. To conclude otherwise is to presume.

Just a small point -- if you are going to quote extensively from Marshall H, you should be aware that he gets the singular 'phenomenon' confused with the plural 'phenomena', one example of which appears in the para above. I noted many such examples at 'createdearth'.

And now -- a quote from you -

- If the Earth were hurtling through space to orbit the sun at a velocity of 67,100 miles per hour then the Earth's atmosphere would be left behind like a comet's tail. Therefore the Earth is not orbiting. bb

In the following data, the heliocentric model is assumed. (If you prefer the geocentric picture, as I'm aware that you do, you'll have to do your own calculations as, lacking any published authoratitive geocentric dimensions, I have no idea how you would determine the velocities involved. Even given the dimensions, due the complexities of the model, I'd find it a daunting task. One thing is certain however, if the distances of the planets from the sun and from the sun to Earth are similar to the heliocentric model then the velocities are vastly greater than for the heliocentric model).

Orbital Velocity (approximate)

    Venus 78380mph

    Earth 67100mph

    Jupiter 29240mph

Now Venus has a very dense atmosphere and Jupiter is pretty much exclusively atmosphere. Why then do one or both of these planets, one travelling more slowly than Earth, the other more rapidly, not exhibit atmospheres being ' ... left behind like a comet's tail.'?

In another place you have -

"The GPS satellites are not in geo-stationary orbit, but instead orbit twice every time the Earth orbits once. This means that for any observer the satellites appear to orbit once overhead each day." (This appears to be a quote from a heliocentric source).

That would make the GPSs orbital period about six months. I think you (or Marshall H or Wolfram Research - GPS Satellites) mean ' ... Earth rotates once.'

This however, is just so true!

' ... all of modern evolution-based cosmology controlling "knowledge" today...all of it... is completely undone if the stars are doing what cameras show they are doing, namely, going around the Earth nightly...'

Paul D

Send instant messages to your online friends http:// au.messenger.yahoo.com

Martin G. Selbrede
Chief Scientist
Uni-Pixel Displays, Inc.
8708 Technology Forest Place, Suite 100
The Woodlands, TX 77381
281-825-4500 main line (281) 825-4507 direct line (281) 825-4599 fax (512) 422-4919 cell
mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / martin.selbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxx