[geocentrism] Re: New Website - CreatedEarth.googlepages.com

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:09:48 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B

I note that you have not commented on or acted upon my observations as posted
Mon Apr 23 18:15:54 2007. I was in a hurry on that occasion and didn't have
time to include a particularly glaring error but I do so here. Please refer to
the attached graphic. In the lower half you will see that there is no position
on the whole of the Earth where at least some part of the Sun is not visible
and that the umbra (as depicted in the upper half of the graphic) simply does
not exist. The problem arises from the scale factors chosen -- it is in fact
quite difficult to show the true position realistically in a small illustration
and I'm afraid I don't have a solution to offer.