[geocentrism] Re: Navigation and rotational direction

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:28:04 +0000 (GMT)

Nick,

Every now and again I go back and do a little more work on a paper that I wrote
some time back on this geocentric/heliocentric aspect to the alleged Apollo
landings. God willing, I will send it to you (and anyone else who wants a copy)
soon. I assume that .pdf will be okay?

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Neville.
You're right. I know where the smart money is.

My concern is whether you are backing yourself into a corner that
doesn't need to be there. It would come down to Actual Proof of Landing
= Bible goes = Geocentric wrong.

Can you tell me the speed of the moon, where it was on its orbit when
the rocket took off, whether the rocket heads to an orbiting pathway
(and whether this is E to W or W to E), and how long it would take to
get to the orbit level of the moon.

Thanks,
Nick.