[geocentrism] Re: Moon Landings

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:13:44 +1000

Philip,
My man, Star Trek was in the 60's.

Gary
Yes, but Asimov gave startrek all its ideas... We were well ahead of startrek..
We did not have any TV either. All books Gary. Wish I still had them.. I can
still remember the book title   Ralph24C41+

to forsee for one plus.. about our world under the satanic NWO control almost
complete today. It told of cell phone towers that were used in some sort of
mind control, that kept people in order.
( I indeed worry about the proliferation of these towers, and the insistence
for us to accept digital communications, and the abolition of the analogue
network But I admit to paranoia) .
Except that natural selection caused some to be immune, et al