[geocentrism] Re: Moon Landings

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:33:31 -0600

This is a new angle, Jack.  I like it.  Very creative.  Very.  And it's
Biblically true perhaps....bet it gives Mike a wry smile at least.
Assuming you are correct, I wonder if Howard Stern will actually be able to
use satellites for his broadcast as he has planned, they're not on the earth
either, obviously.  Such a loss!

:^)

Gary

[Jack wrote:]

But if Satan has only been given authority to roam the Earth, then it would
not be possible for him to get to the Moon ergo man could not and therefore
did not go to the Moon. Your thoughts please.