[geocentrism] Moon Landings

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:36:17 -0000

Dear All,
I snipped this item by Neville from Robert's posting and I would like to submit
this suggestion.
When I belonged to CL-UK ( a creation only forum, geocentricity was a banned
topic) I asked this question. If Satan has been given dominion of the Earth and
he roams to and fro to see whom he may devour would this mean that if an evil
man went to the Moon then he would be taking Satan with him. But if Satan has
only been given authority to roam the Earth, then it would not be possible for
him to get to the Moon ergo man could not and therefore did not go to the Moon.
Your thoughts please.

Jack