[geocentrism] Re: Last call

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:05:48 +1000

Dont know how long the last call will last.

In general I cannot understand a word that Robert is saying. I can to a
large extent follow Neil and Mike. In practical terms. for geocentrism, I do
not see the connection with GR or SR. In fact other than for calculating
statistics I see no need for math, I can not see any sense at all in a
reality that can only be demonstrated mathmatically with some special
equation. Time travel and different clocks have been demonstrated in the
laboratory. That I accept, and that is fully consistent with the Bible. The
book of life is already closed.

The future/past is there as a physical reality, no different from length
breadth and depth. This alone should be sufficient proof of an aether, ably
demonstrated by Asimov in his flat world analogy.

Neil has confirmed my thought on how the satellites are positioned, and that
they can be theoretically launched to fly east to west. I say if they do
this it would confirm the HC  people and end GC speculation. enter google
for east -west orbits and only 17 pages come up. 12 of them concerned an
Indian launch , which had to be typo errors or else the Indians a doomed to
fail. One was a UFO and four were theoretical.

That seemed strange. So I ask, lets consider the east west launcher. In
theory we would be slowing the ship till it was stationary and in synch with
the sun, which is alleged to be stationary....OK  So to keep this bird up
would be sheer motor force, before we got it going on further and
accelerating up again towards the 111,000 k speed which would put it in the
identical orbit as the geostat was except it would be going the other way
making a 24 hour orbit. We would see it circling the earth twice.

As I said before. This would prove HC and give GC a problem.

The problem is the point where the ship is in synch with the sun.