[geocentrism] Re: Last call

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:32:56 -0400

Dear Mike,

RB: How do you extend a meter stick through NOTHING? Nothing is the absence
of existence - nihil, non-being, non esse - not the physical vacuum, not
empty space .... not anything, just NOTHING.  Don't try to picture nothing,
because the sense faculties can only perceive reality, and NOTHING has no
reality.  Don't try to use a beam from a laser gauge to measure distance in
it, because if light (or any matter) were present inside nothing, it
couldn't be nothing.

So Shakespeare was right; It's possible to have "Much ado about nothing".

> >  2. Electric and magnetic waves and potentials are supported by NOTHING.
>
> Do you mean because there's no aether?  I fail to see what part of
> relativity this contradicts.

The luminiferous aether is that substrate of space which supports static and
varying E and B varying potentials - EM waves
SR says these EM waves are not supported by anything.
So, SR says that electric and magnetic waves and potentials are supported by
NOTHING

> >  3. The speed of light is determined by NOTHING.
>
> I thought the speed of light was about 299,792,458 m/s in every inertial
>   (or locally inertial) frame of reference as determined by
> experimentation.  Where's the contradiction?

1) 1960s  speed of light forever constant   contradicts genesis , each year
we drift further from the true  divinely ordained