[geocentrism] Re: I looked in

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:43:54 +1000

Philip, this is quite unwarranted.  Whatever gave you the idea that I
teach science?  Or was even educated in science?  I have had many
difficulties in understanding different aspects of maths and science.
While vigorously questioning, I'm not arrogant enough to think that my
lack of understanding proves the theories wrong.

Mike
Sorry Mike you are correct. It was Alan who claimed those qualifications.
Yet it was always you whom I perceived as the knowledgeable and sensible
one. Alan comes across like the garroulous kid.
But  this puzzles me,
"While vigorously questioning, I'm not arrogant enough to think that my
lack of understanding proves the theories wrong."

Which theories are you referring to?

No theory is a wrong theory. A theory is a proposition. It may be supported
or not supported by evidence. A proposition that is in fact a denial of a
known truth cannot be called a theory. Thus all theories are open to
question untill they are reliably sent to that last category or become law.

Perhaps your questioning should be less vigorous. I never percieved you as
arrogant. There but for the grace of God go I. LOL