[geocentrism] Re: I looked in

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:35:12 +0100

Philip wrote:
> As they are now, Alan and Mike will never be a Faraday or any notable
> scientist. They are followers, knowing what but not how to think, and
> thus that is the end of their worth to science. Only if there is a
> student of theirs who questions their dogma , will we be able to say
> that their teaching was of any benifit.

I most certainly do doubt I will ever be a Farady or any scientist of
note.  So what?  Do you think your theorom that a/b=a is going to
revolution mathematics or something LOL

> But miracles do happen, check it out , Mike and Alan. If you do your
> life becomes a whole new experience.

Don't waste your time trying to convert me.  Where's all this scientific
evidence I've heard about that shows that the earth don't move?

Regards,
Mike.