[geocentrism] Re: Grew

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

The earths crust is .05% or .005% (I cant remember which) water right now. A
realese of only 2/5ths of what is curently contained in the rocks would accout
for all of todays oceans ......

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

  You have to see this the more i think about it the more sense it makes from a
biblical stand point the whole quickness of the water level rise and fall in
the flood thing as well as gravity oxegen density dinos and ???..I dont belive
what I see this.."yoohoo"... actualy figured it out minus a few details like
the age of the earth.......look at the strech marks..I cant belive what
thoughts I have had over the last several hours.....!
http://www.nealadams.com/challenge.html

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  I ran across this by accident, I have never heard of this ,  I?m certainly
not endorsing this,  but in terms of perportions, ratios and such there are
some interesting underlying ideas. Granted they may led nowhere but his basic
idea bings to mind the biblical flood/water issues..I have seen Walter Brown?s
model and others which have many strengths but still problems, however the
basic idea here as far fetched and crazy as it may seem strikes me very
curiously....at first I thought this was a joke and did not think much about
it.....this guy is a entertainer not a professional scientist but after reading
much of the supporting pages and arguments and issues, it occurred to me that
by hook or by crook these wacked out ideas/theories may be worth the effort &
time to tear apart............

  http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html
  http://www.nealadams.com/EarthProject/newest.html

  http://www.nealadams.com/EarthProject/fromthedesky.html