[geocentrism] Re: Grew

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:52:51 +1000

vibrational harmonic effects themselvs between masses, (not just the difstance
between the center of masses)....ref the sound board or diferent size rocks in
a vibrating jar
. We could call it Aetheral Vibrational Gravitational Model  AVGM..anyone...
or maybe FVGM...

That is pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo..  some people even talk about the
harmonic vibration in H20 when trying to electrolyse it for free energy..  Are
you into that stuff?