[geocentrism] Re: Geostationary satellite myth

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:38:15 +1000

We cannot, therefore, simply see these things.
Neville.

Agreed with common sense Neville, we could not see it. because of the small
light output. But could you please re apply your figures to computing
decernibility of a source at that distance by RF antennaes (not governed by eye
or LIGHT FREQUENCY  limitations) of a transmitter producing say 100 watts, or
even perhaps 1000 watts of close to light frequency, that is by special
antennas directed directly at the specific footprint , ( area of the earth) ie
Norh Australia and Indonesia.

Another way Neville is to suppose the point we are looking at is or has a 20Kw
light source.