[geocentrism] Re: Fwd: The Threat of a Nuclear War

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:18:04 +1000

Its an analysis of various prophecies from the past which may only be
interpretations based on Scripture, and therefore entirely just opinion, having
no authority. Only time will tell.. And I feel time is short.

I said:

The errors of Russian communism, (state Capitalism) have spread to western
corporate Capitalism, who now wield full control of the so called democratic
elected governments, heading towards the institution of the noahide laws and
totalatarianism. Once that control was was achieved, Russia was no longer
needed to perpetuate a rigged cold war, and you know who, pulled the money plug
...  Russia collapsed.

Well perhaps we underestimate the Russian spirit, which has more Spirit than
the current Vatican.

Ok, so they now see the Pharisic controlled West planning nuclear genocide for
Israel? I don't think they approve..  If they come on the side of Islam, it
will only be because of their awareness of the Jewish plan. We poor uninformed
suckers will go for the big war against Russia for Israel, conditioned as we
have been to always distrust them.

But God according to prophecy intervenes against the plans of the Jews. World
wide revolt in Europe and the USA, will complicate the Jew plans and eventually
destroy them.
This no doubt because of the ever increasing exposure a lot of people are
getting  to the truth of how evil are our governments.

Thats the practical side..  the Spiritual certainty comes from my faith in
Fatima, that certain spiritual things will be acomplished, probably after Rome
and the Vatican along with Paris and London and some entire nations are wiped
out in a nuclear holocaust.. Russia will come back to its Christian roots.
Jerusalem, will become once again the centre of a revitalised Catholic church.

Will Iran be the first to go?..  It is strange that Nostradamus said, 'Out of
Persia will the final calamity come....." Perhaps under pressure and backed by
Russia, they WILL strike first..

I hope that makes my position clearer..  ..

Philip.

PS  I was more interested in your opinion of my aether complex   LOL   plm