[geocentrism] Re: Fwd: The Threat of a Nuclear War

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:51:19 +0100 (BST)

Marc,

  You are welcome. I, too, consider Russia to be a very dangerous dark horse at
this time. In fact, they have been ever since the very dark days of the Russian
Revolution.

  Neville.

marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    Dr Neville,
  Thank you for the good information you bring on this forum.
  According to Arnaud de Lassus (an expert military in geopolitics) the article
below is the best synthesis of the political situation in our days.  However I
believe it can be completed by stating that the descent of the US will happen
with the ascent of Russia (who is a major threat for the so-called free world).
  Marc V.

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.