[geocentrism] Re: Fw: Re: The honesty of scientists

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:22:10 +1000

 Dear Steve,

        From your question, which looks as though you are are actually
seeking information, I would gues that you're not a physicist!

        What is your branch of science?

        Alan
Hmm. Well it looks like Alan has to seek the answer. I didn't know there
were branches of science Alan? Have you told us yours. Perhaps now I
understand ......   Are you a scientist or a physicist?

Ignore that, as Mike says, the laws of physics do not depend upon authority.
I agree, and they stand on their own merit as a self evident truth. Theories
fitting today, are flitting away. I do not want to descend into the personal
slanging match. Have a beer and get cool Alan.