[geocentrism] Fw: A First-hand Report from Massachusetts:

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BobB" <banaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TraditionalCatholicsUnited@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:52:36 +1000

To my Protestant friends, whilst you will not understand why, nor would you
understand any explanation because of entrenched hostility, indeed a stumbling
block, but all of these dire announcements (see below)  concerning the depths
of degradation to which clerics and the hierarchy of the Catholic church have
sunk, is an ABSOLUTE PROOF  to any believer in Christ, and His Word, of
unbiased discerning mind, that the Catholic Church is the one true Church of
Jesus Christ.

The Devil does not waste his time on those of us who have separaterd ourselves
from the Church by denying it, (Sede vacantist catholics take note), or by sin;
 who are already destined for Hell.

Its the heart he has to go for. getting almost the whole animal in the process.
Scriptually that had to happen, and it did not happen in the time of Luther..of
the so called protestant reformation..  else we would not all be here today.

From: Brian

Scenes like This May be Coming to Novus Ordo Churches
Benedict-Ratzinger Has Failed to Take Any Significant Action
To Purge Perversion from His Novus Ordo Seminaries
The Newchurch Archbishop of Boston Has Told His Diocese Not to Oppose "Gay"
Marriage
Because "We Don't Want to Offend Our 'Gay' Catholics"
Dear Fathers:

With the issue of "gay" marriage appearing on November 4, 2008, Election Day
ballots around the United States, I thought that TRADITIO Commentary readers
would be interested in knowing what the "right" to "gay" marriage has done to
us here in Massachusetts since liberalist judicial activists on our state
supreme court contradicted our state constitution and established a "right" to
"gay" marriage on November 18, 2003. Anyone who thinks that "gay" marriage is a
benign eccentricity that will not affect the average person should consider
what it has done here. It has become a hammer to force the acceptance and
normalization of homosexuality on everyone.

And this train is moving fast. What has happened so far is only the beginning.
It is far worse than people realize. Newchurch bishops and presbyters, for the
most part, will mouth opposition to abortion, but will hardly utter a peep
against "gay" marriage. Sean O'Malley, the corrupt archbishop of Boston,
Massachusetts, who replaced his equally-corrupt predecessor, Bernard Law, has
told his diocese to keep quiet on "gay" marriage because "we don't want to
offend our 'gay' Catholics." Benedict-Ratzinger has done essentially nothing to
remove the perversion from his Newchurch seminaries in the United States and
elsewhere.

The Impact upon Public Schools

  a.. In high schools there are school-wide assemblies to celebrate "gay"
marriage, featuring speakers, including principals teachers at the schools
themselves, who have "married" their "gay" partners and are starting families
either through adoption, in the case of males, or artificial insemination, in
the case of lesbians.
  b.. In middle schools, teachers discuss gay sex with their students as
explicitly as they desire.
  c.. In elementary schools, kindergartners are given picture-books telling
them that "gay spouses" are just another kind of family, like their own
parents. When a parent of a kindergartner strongly insisted on being notified
when teachers were discussing homosexuality or transgenderism with his son, the
school had him arrested and put in jail overnight.
  d.. Federal judges have ruled that because "gay" marriage is legal in
Massachusetts, the schools actually have a duty to normalize homosexual
relationships to children and that schools have no obligation to notify parents
or to let them opt out their children.
  e.. Literature in favor of "gay" marriage, how it is now a normal part of
society, is routinely handed out to students. School libraries across the
state, from elementary school through high school, now have shelves of books to
normalize homosexual behavior and its lifestyle in the minds of children, some
of them quite explicit and even pornographic. Parents' complaints are ignored
or met with hostility.
  f.. It has become commonplace in Massachusetts schools for principals and
teachers to display prominently photographs of their "gay spouses" and bring
those "spouses" to school functions.
  g.. Gay Days are considered necessary in schools to fight "intolerance" and
"homophobia." High schools and even middle schools across the state now hold
GLBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender) Appreciation Days. They
celebrate homosexual "marriage" and move forward to other behaviors such
transvestism and transsexuality.
  h.. The Massachusetts legislature now gives tax monies to homosexual activist
groups. In particular, the Massachusetts Commission on Gay Lesbian Bisexual,
and Transgender Youth, made up of the most radical and militant homosexual
groups, in 2008 received close to a million dollars to target children in the
public schools.
The Impact upon Public Health

  a.. Since homosexual "marriage" became legal, the rates of HIV and AIDS have
gone up considerably in Massachusetts. This year public funding to deal with
HIV/AIDS has risen by half a million dollars.
  b.. The Massachusetts Department of Public Health helped produce The Little
Black Book: Queer in the 21st Century, a hideous work of obscene pornography.
It gives tips on the most perverted and dangerous of sexual practices and
includes a directory of bars in Boston where young men meet for anonymous sex.
  c.. In 2008 the Massachusetts legislature more than tripled the funding for
dealing with skyrocketing homosexual "domestic violence."
The Impact upon Business

  a.. All types of insurance in Massachusetts must now recognize "gay spouses"
in their coverage.
  b.. Businesses must recognize "gay spouses" in all their benefits and
activities, for both employees and customers.
  c.. The wedding industry is required serve the homosexual community if
requested. Wedding photographers, halls, and caterers must service "gay"
marriages or be arrested for illegal discrimination.
  d.. Businesses are often tested for "tolerance" by homosexual activists.
Groups of homosexual activists often go into restaurants and publicly kiss and
grope each other to test whether the establishment illegally objects. In fact,
more and more overt displays of homosexual sex are seen in public places across
the state to reinforce "marriage equality."
The Impact upon the Legal Profession and Government

  a.. The Massachusetts Bar Exam now tests lawyers on their knowledge of "gay"
marriage issues.
  b.. Lawyers in Massachusetts practicing family law must now attend seminars
on homosexual "marriage."
  c.. Homosexual "spouses" can now demand to be able to adopt children the same
as normal couples. Homosexuals now appear to be put in line for adopting
children ahead of heterosexual parents by state agencies in Massachusetts.
Homosexual "marriage" now hangs over our state like a hammer with the force of
law. And it has only just begun. It is pretty clear that the homosexual
movement's obsession with marriage is not because large numbers of "gays"
actually want to marry each other. Rather, this is about putting the legal
stamp of approval on homosexuality and imposing it with force throughout the
various social and political institutions of a society that would never accept
it otherwise. Your readers have been forewarned from our Massachusetts
experience.

JPEG image