[geocentrism] Re: Fw: A First-hand Report from Massachusetts:

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:51:51 +1100

"... the depths of degradation to which clerics and the hierarchy of
the Catholic church have sunk, is an ABSOLUTE PROOF  to any believer in
Christ, and His Word, of unbiased discerning mind, that the Catholic Church
is the one true Church of Jesus Christ"

Wow!!! That is bizarre logic, Phil!

I am willing to hear your explanation as to why that makes sense.

Am I correct in inferring that: "if a Church does NOT have clerics and the
hierarchy that sink to these depths of degradation, it is ABSOLUTE PROOF  to
any believer in Christ, and His Word, of unbiased discerning mind, that that
Church is NOT the one true Church of Jesus Christ"?

Come on, Phil....

John

JPEG image