[geocentrism] Re: Concave model

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:41:59 -0800

God can use us all for a greater purpose.

If we have strived and debated on this forum, for example, and arrive at a disproof of the heliocentric (and therefore acentric) paradigm, which I believe is where we now are, then we have moved significantly nearer to the truth.

If, then, one or more heliocentrists score an equalizer and disprove the geocentric model, what would we be left with?

Well, as Steven says, we would need to throw them both in the bin. But doing that would not be defeat, but rather another step nearer the truth.

(Blast. We would need another name for the website!)

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com