[geocentrism] Re: Concave model

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:18:59 +0000

Hi Jack, me in blue:

Jack Lewis wrote:
Dear Steven,
No, I'm unlikely to pursue it too much. I have no problem with geocentrism or concave centrism but I cannot accept heliocentrism.

BTW don't you think Luke was referring to the Kingdom being in us as opposed to inside the world's shell?
Yes, agreed, although some things in creation just seem to beautifully tie together, and this might not be an exception.

Best wishes,

Steven.

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 10:41 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Concave model

Dear Jack, me in blue:

Jack Lewis wrote:
Dear Steven,
I realise all that. How do they explain away geocentrism and all the other 'isms?

Jack

Because, if it were proven that the Earth was concave and not convex, then life must be from within, that means that the cosmos or the starry heavens are within too as in the following diagram:

Concave Earth

The universe doesn't exist, only the Earth and the starry globe within, it therefore becomes apparent that sun centred, Earth centred or whatever is irrelevant. This is probably one of the most beautiful aspects relating to the concave Earth hypothesis.

(Luke 17:21 KJV) "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Thanks for the questions, it's appreciated to discuss this whilst I think about it all. If you have a question or a possible problem with the kinematics of this model, then fire-away and I'll attempt to answer it!

Best wishes,

Steven.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Jones" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>