[geocentrism] Re: Atoms & Electrons

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:07:14 +1000

For Jacks attention

Paul, my memory re the electron microscope was false..  Seeing the atom is not
seeing the electron apparently..  This tells of seeing an atom which may be
what gave me the memory from the 1950's.

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/rev28-4/text/atoms.htm

And this from another web site is probably why, and it makes sense..so far as
it goes.

"What is an electron?  Never in history has anyone been able to even imagine
the structure of an electron. Until very recently, the electron was thought to
be a 'point' made of an unknown, undefineable substance called 'charge'. Since
a point has no dimensions, there is no structure and nothing to see."

Strictly not true and further more, the electron has been weighed, and though
being small, that still does not make it a point which is non existent except
as a mathmatical concept.  It is a particle of material matter. But the follow
up ,

"The electron is a wave structure. Recently this structure was found  (see: A
Wave Structure for the Electron) to be two concentric spherical moving quantum
waves. One wave moves inward and one wave moves outward. This spherical wave
pair has the familiar properties of an electron which we call mass and charge,
as well as all other properties. When you look  below, for this first time in
history you can see the radial amplitude of these electron waves moving on your
 screen. You will see three diagrams."

This is pure conjecture, and the word  "quantum" is like the word evolution..
a concept and nothing else..

However I would not deny you the concept at all and you may find the whole
description here . http://members.tripod.com/mwolff/see.html

I hope you can quark it..

But really I can empathise with quantum theory. It relegates all matter to
absolutely nothing but wave structured energy. Which is more akin to how a God
(pure energy with intelligence) would control all creation. Its good for the
aether theory as well.

Jack if you read this site, you will notice that it relegates all orbital
electrons and the classical model of the atom to the waste bin.  Whilst that
hurts my grasp of reality, it does does seem to make reality more
comprehensible. A single hydrogen atom in space of a lonely proton with an
electron somewhere miles away orbiting it , and nothing else in between is a
bit hard to take.

Phil.