[geocentrism] Re: Atoms & Electrons

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 10:16:05 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
Jack, you really need to think about what is happening here. You do not know or
understand atoms. If you did you would not ask an open question to a general
audience. It also follows that you are not capable of assessing the reliability
of any answers you might receive. My answer was from memory of superficial
knowledge only and one of Philip's posts contained comments you should ponder.
If you use this information to illustrate a creationist book on geology, then
it will in all probability at some time in the future be quoted or cited as
irrefutable and incontrovertible evidence of the falsity of mainstream science
knowledge.
I think you must be able to see that this is true. Given that you can, and
having an inside knowledge of how such 'irrefutable and incontrovertible
evidence' comes into existence, just what confidence can you then place in the
existing creationist reference material? And will you be including caveats
concerning the reliability of the data you will be presenting together with the
manner in which those data were obtained?
It wasn't that I meant to insult you, but I rather thought that you might have
gained a somewhat different meaning from my post -- at least as regards the
last point.
Paul D