[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:38:07 +1000

Robert, the main reason I retain books, is because my collection could very
easily be the only objects left after the great chastisement.   Such will be
the conflagration of book burning the enemy of Christ will do and as he has
always done. Libraries for years now have continually removed and destroyed
older science/physics texts as a matter of "improvement" ..

The new order church, hates evrything written prior V2. In the 60's  I recorded
the Administrator of St Stephens Cathedral Brisbane saying to me when
confronted with a truth from a good Catholic book, and he said it with feeling.
 "All of the books written in the Church prior to Vatican Council 2 should be
put on a big bonfire and burned...  "

And they have done it. It is only through the sacrifices of people like Nelson
of TRENT Publishers who almost bankrupted themselves in maintaining a
publishing house, photocopying rare originals and reprinting them that they
have survived at all. And by world standards, they are still just as lost, as
is a good article almost lost amongst the garbage on the Net.