[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:04:09 +1000

Martin there was once a time when I'd agree with you. But these days and having
His warning, "And he that is on the housetop, let him not come down to take any
thing out of his house:"
I tend these days to try to keep one foot always sober.

I guess I will not be wanting to place too much value on any books as well.

Philip