[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 00:41:59 -0400

I know yours below is another advertising blitz for mammon, but I must defend
against your assertions here.

Robert posted. excerpt.

#1.
I would question the post by Robert Sungenis. (philip)

Puzzling - if GWW is being ignored, then why read the excerpt from the book
posted here?
Interesting that the two that challenge GWW content here are also the two that
haven’t read it. Is ignorance bliss?

Exerpts from many books are posted here. And sometimes I or others challenge
those statements. If a statement or argument cannot stand alone, but is put to
obtain a sale, resisting answering the challenge,  forgive me for questioning
your motives. Why then did you put the post, if what I discern is not self
evident?

Yes, Philip, Bob and I wrote this over-priced book intending to become filthy
rich by scamming the poor public with information that everyone knows and is
readily available. But we couldn’t pull off that trick under your watchful
eyes. Imagine our nerve – trying to recover the cost of publishing…

As stated here before,  one motivation for publishing was to avoid endless
repetition of the same themes in different venues.  But some people - 2 - want
the pages of GWW to gradually be transferred into this forum in their quixotic
belief that they have the right to any intellectual property on demand, without
effort. Dream on.  As you sow, brothers, you shall reap.

If Bob and I were not members of this forum, I wonder if selling books would be
an issue at all.  Neville put no promotion restrictions on me, when I asked to
promote the link to our website in one posting.

You have presented some irrelevant results of bottom-fishing on the Net that
disparaged Hildegard as a source, when you have no idea what chap 11 in GWW
contains. Shooting from the hip with the lip is no problem?

I find it rather childish that you would refer to me or anyone else as being
ignorant, simply because we have ignored all the sales promos, and have not
bought and read the great GWW.  Is it as essential as the Bible..  But the
Bible is free for all to read.
I asked if ignorance was bliss.  You haven’t answered but drew your own
unintended inference.
The Bible is free…. from the Gideon Society or the library.  But some folks
want to have their own personal Bible at home…. No accounting for taste, I
guess.
Btw:  Are there no FREE public libraries down under ?
Why not wait until GWW is available at penny sales at used book stores? :-)
Or pass up the brews for a day or two and have enough cash for a book or two?
:-):-)

As for the rest here, You will have already gotten many posts sent since
wherein I have re-evaluated my opinions and have already updated my reaction to
Dr. Aspden..  And without it costing me a penny..  So there is no point in
adding any more.
I see your point.  With unlimited time to surf, you can eventually recover GWW
content from the Net. Some people don’t have that luxury; they need a shortcut.

That’s why I separate sources for you and Paul from the rest.

cheers,

Philip.

Pax Christi, brother.

Robert