[geocentrism] Re: Aether again

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 06:09:14 +1000

As I said earlier, electrical machines are not my speciality but is there any
likely-hood of a similar fate for your switch when used under load, which of
course you must do to make your experiment work?
Paul D    I hope not. It was a normal way of changing speeds on motors in the
old days. My original idea was to use two motors belted to the same wheel,
using the 2pole machine to rev up the flywheel.  switching between motors.
Direct drive would be better..  I never realised just how inefficient belts
are.

    From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>