[geocentrism] Re: Aether again

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:17:06 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
It's wonderful to see something seriously offered as something of value -- you
obviously spent considerable time on it -- for FREE!
I'm sorry I can't reward you with a closely reasoned response. However you did
mention Aspden -- twice. I recall that you were going to do some experiments
with flywheels accelerating more rapidly the second time if not too much time
had expired between runs. Did you ever get to do anything on that? Even if you
have not, can you tell me just what sort of difference you expected to see?
What is "too much" time? And I think there was something about magnets involved
-- just what sort of magnets were needed? How many, in what configuration?
Paul D

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>