[geocentrism] Aether again

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:53:54 +1000

EXCLUSIVE RELEASE

Free

Its time I went public with an explanation of the aether. I think I can
communicate across the barrier between 4 dimensional and three dimensional
space, that mere mortals might get some idea of what is reserved normaly to the
 departed souls, angels and God.

In 1949 I was taught in the  already obsolete Admiralty Radio Operators
handbooks,(British)  but then still part of the Queensland elecrtrical
apprentices curriculum, and was so for the next 5 years anyway, that the
“ether” was a hypothetical medium that pervaded all space. It was the medium by
which all electromagnetic phenomena was propagated. (Gravity did not come into
this text.) It was presumerd to permeate all matter, but that matter retarded
or affected this propagation as to its speed and attenuation and of course
wavelength.  Magnetic fields and electrical fields, whilst not considered as
propagated entities, nevertheless depended upon the existence of this medium to
exist in a vacuum.

Now let me say at the outset, that I preferred the corpuscular theory of
radiation at that time, even though this failed miserably as it still does
today, to explain the wave action of EMR. It is quite an easy matter to explain
the reverse, i.e. how a wave can cause a photon reaction. And in any case the
corpuscular theory, cannot explain the contiguousness of the force fields due
to electrostatic and magnetic potentials. Since Faraday first raised the
question of action at a distance through a vacuum as regards these and
gravitational forces, none have been able to give any acceptable answer.

What is the aether.. ?  I can say with absolute confidence that it is not a
fluid, or a physical substance which the connotation of “medium” tends to
imply. The fluid concept developed erroneously from the use of “fluid” in the
common analogy of the time. It was a convenient form of anology, as was the
same applied in the theory of electric current flow.   Electric current does
not flow like water through a tap. When a tap is closed the water stops. When a
switch is closed the power starts. We were told electrons flowed. It’s a good
analogy…  But keep in mind that when you have an electric current of 1000
Amperes at 1500 kHz … electrons flowed nowhere.. they might just vibrate..but
that is just a guess.

Nobody knows what the aether is, but a few people out there have come close to
the same idea I have. I have revealed what I think it is many times, but
because of its complexity I know few comprehended. Yet I’m convinced I am
right, for the same reason that lead me to geocentrism.. God Himself confirms
it in Scripture. The Church whilst having dogmatically ruled on geocentrism,
and never having dogmatically reversed that declaration, has nothing to say on
Time and space, except by reference. Aspden claims the aether is pure
electrical charge of balanced polarity pairs. A good hypothesis, and I do not
reject it, as I see it as associated with what I am about to demonstrate.

Mainstream science cannot debunk me because they have in large number already
committed themselves rather strongly to time dilation, and other theories based
upon a four dimensional universe. Knowing the kabbalistic base upon which
modern science rests, that I would allow consideration of similar theories,
might have been enough to discourage me if it was not for Gods word. He said “I
Am” and Jesus reaffirmed it. John 8-58  Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say
to you, before Abraham was made, I AM. He did not say "I was"

Kabbalism is based upon occult forces, with Satan who knows the truth, at the
helm. So it is natural for the same truth to be common to both forces, though
twisted and distorted by lies for Evil.  Consider how the theme of the
incarnation is perverted in various cultures of pagan societies or
civilisations.

But my inspiration from the scientific angle came not from the Bible, but an
early hero. Despite his being a humanist, rationalist athiestic Jew, whom I
might shrink from today, he was a real scientist,  who wrote under the pen name
of Isaac Asimov.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov  Well worth the read.  Maybe even a
kaballist, but I do not think so. If I were to accuse him others could just as
easily so accuse me, as I was well entrenched in this humanist rationalist
grouping.

“Isaac Asimov (c. January 2, 1920[1] – April 6, 1992), pronounced /'a?z?k
'æz?m?v/,[2] originally ????? ?????? but now transcribed into Russian as ?????
??????, was a Russian-born American author and professor of biochemistry, a
highly successful writer, best known for his works of science fiction and for
his popular science books. Most of Asimov's popularized science books explain
scientific concepts in a historical way, going as far back as possible to a
time when the science in question was at its simplest stage.”

I would have read most of his fiction, plus his science articles , and just two
books I specifically remember , which were university text books at the time,
“The Physiology of the Human Body” and “ the Physiology of the Human Brain” .
Asimov was well aware of and involved with the modern quantum Physics as
regards Einsteins theories.  He was able as no other I knew, to bring them down
to nuts and bolts technology. Asimov indicated that most of Einsteins peers
were only pretenders to the throne, which means they didn't have a clue, and I
believe the same of most of them today.

      Isaac Asimov

      Isaac Asimov in 1956

Therefore in the simplist expression  the aether is caused by the following

suppositions. I say caused, because the aether is an effect, not a fluid
material thing. It is an effect of ,

  1.. the four dimensional nature of all creation.
  2.. that time as we experience it, is not a sequence of existence of three
dimensions of space. (the sequence is in our minds)
  3.. time is a subjective experience of intellect only which is restricted to
three dimensional graphic experiences.
  4.. this experience is a conscious traversing of the a fixed physical fourth
dimension
  5.. The whole of creation (the physical universe) from beginning to
dissolution exists. In other words our brains have both past and future
memories.. already laid in real time of eternity.
So how can I graphically represent an image to you to explain in a visual way
what this means. From outside,  I see the whole of creation as a very complex
organism. Nothing moves. Everything is fixed. . I see Adam and Eve joined,
earth connected to plants connected to mouths and back to dust again- umbilical
cords joined to babies joined to a series of growing bodies, ever spreading
like a tangled web to include billions of peoples, along side of course a
similar association of animals and plants and objects that are changing with
time. As I said all the way to the dissolution. It begins as nothing, created,
and ends anihilated to nothing. One great finite solid fourdimensional complex
object in a void.

Just as I might describe the length dimension of an object such as a 12 inch
rule, by describing say the markings between the 5 inch and 6 inch mark,
without going into the thickness or the height, then I likewise can describe to
you what I see of a part of the fourth dimension.

Let us take a time lapse movie of a flower from bud to decay. If you played the
film through the appropriate projector at normal speed, you will see what we in
this world see.. quite normally. However suppose you were to race this film
through the projector the whole sequence, in an instant..  As sometimes has
happened when the film gets out of the sproket gears and people see a changing
blurr on the screen.

You will see a flash of a blur of light which is a combination of every second
of the flower from bud to dust. ..  That is what a three dimensional being such
as we are would see looking at the fourth dimension from outside of it.   An
instantaneous flash of light.   But a four dimensional being would  be able to
see every frame of the film instant by instant.   In the same way that you
might take  this short film and stopped to look at every frame.  Sir James
Jeans in “An Experiment with Time, described it thus:

We as we walk through the forest we see only the trees around us. Imagine the
walk as an instant experience where you see all the trees at once.

Our souls imprisoned in these mortal three dimensional bodies are like a super
powerful computer with trillions of Mb capacity,  being restricted to 28
kilobits per second. Thats the nearest comparison I can make, yet it is not
even close.

So what has all this to do with the aether.  Everything.   In the sequential
three D world,  space appears empty, and the moon moves around the world ..  In
reality the four dimensional world is a finished solid , the moon and
everything else is in every frame around the world from creation to
dissolution.

When we introduce a magnetic field, the magnetic force which we call a field is
a reaction due to electron speed perhaps, against the contiguity of this
dimension in time. Between frames if we were wont to say that this contiguity
did have barriers between frames. We might call it the light speed barrier.

A radio wave is forced to spread and propagate in three dimensions between the
“pressure” of the time before and after its "instant"* of creation.  The aether
is an effect of the presence of this fourth dimension which obviously does
pervade all space.  What we call vacuum, is NOT void in time. Thus Aspden is
close when he describes the aether as negative and positive electric charge
pairs.

Comments welcome, before I try a graphic..

*  "instant" as in our temporal time.on the fourth dimension. . Of course all
the radio waves were created  in the beginning.......all the babies, all the
deaths... all the weapons...  long ago, just as those we will see tomorrow and
the day after etc.

Philip.

JPEG image