[geocentrism] Re: 28 moons

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:47:08 -0700 (PDT)

Me in Bold Black... Good comments.....Thanks....

  Key issues I bring out in my charts and here in my explinations are Univeral
v local grav feilds.......and how  & why that works v any other grav model

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

  continued.......This might be the reason the Grav Field is a exponential
decay not a strictly inverse square relationship..
  1)       It?s been shown that exponential deday can?t explain the
GeoStatDistance
  2)       Le Sage theory proves the far aether field to be inverse square

  OK but, Inverse square is shown to be in gross error as
well..............needs to be reworded.. I think le Sage suffers the same
Critical flaw that newton does...... Namely it makes not distinction nor is it
capable of any distinction between local and universal gravitational fields..
in Vibrational Harmonics the two are symbiotic but somewhat independent as well

  When any object is relay near the differences are almost imperceptible while
the further away thy get the more noticeable the difference?.ref attached charts
  Just the reverse.  Le Sage aether deviates from 1/r2 in the near field.

  But Geostas do not perceive the Grav field where as the moon does. Grav
effects are both local (Near field )and universal and the two can be shown to
be somewhat independent of each other...... I believe this is the Achilles heal
for all other gravitational models to date as well.....Le Sage or not........
Vibrational Gravity in the Aether has the same net effect as Le sage ( only in
the sense that it too pushes rather then pulls).......Although the two work
differently....Vibrational effects can be demonstrated as independently as
local and Universal. This is I believe is its Trump card.....

  3The main difference between the reality and the example is that inertia is
what keeps the moon from averaging more then 0 rotation
  Note: the sidereal rotation is not zero; the synodic is.
  Yes..... but also keep in mind that the AFR is the Earth not the
planet......all Real rotaion must be measured against Earth. The 0 rotaion here
is only Relitive rotation.....it most certainly does have real rotation.......

  ( no force acting on the body to cause such) where in the tether ball it is
the tether itself that prevents rotation...Gravity being the tether prevents
any additional radial movement in either direction closer or further apart and
inertia prevents or perpetuates the rotational state...
  Aether causes inertia and gravity.
   but the Libration itself is cyclical as are all vibrations........
  Libration can be caused by the planet observer not being on the
center-to-center line => that is, a geometric effect.
    Yes but if the earth is  the center it must then be the moon that is moving
off of the center to center line against the ARF................. which is
exatly what a vibration is.....Hence flower patterns ect..
   5 This I would suggest at least in theory might be good reason to start with
the large scale first and work to the smallest effects....verse as MS does
start with Newtons apple the micro scale and work toward large scale structures
...Hence 98% of the universe in MS is Dark matter and Dark Energy becuse
newtons apple is microsopic .......this is my postion ...they are working the
problem from the wrong direction......so say I..........

  Why not the sandwich model ? bit in from both ends?

   OK ..Yes i agree my point was however that the Big piture is totaly missed
for the sake a  micro effects and as such they are starting from the wrond
end...I stated previouly that both would be needed...... it is just a question
of which one to start with first .....I say Big Broad Genral paterns to the
microscopic effects of near body "Gravity".......   I belive it it that error
atempting to start with the specific micro first that has led us down to the
pit of DM & DE

   Fig. 1
  1)       If aether is vibrational, why doesn?t it exhibit wave behavior:
interference, diffraction, etc?
  How can anyone say it does not?....that was the whole point of my coments on
ascertaining the aethers "Viscosity/ properties" via the apparent feed back
observed in gyroscopes and Aspend effects......without knowing that first i
don?t think we could know for sure any more then the waves in the ocean don?t
all produce those effects noticeably either it depends on many other
factors....like what other waves are present.. and how are you attempting to
detect those effects in the aether?.........That was the whole point of MM show
a disturbance/ difference in light DUE TO A DIFFERENCE/ DISTURBANCE FROM NORM
IN THE AETHER.......how can you have a disturbance without a wave?
  2)       Does the aether penetrate into matter/  How far?
  No although the aether is far more dese the analogy i would use is a pingpong
ball infinatly less dense then the water but not penitrated by the water....
they are two different animals exactly where the dividing line is i cant say at
this point............but i would say there is no penitration whatsoever....
  3)       The center of mass not being the geometric center is the same
argument as not being spherical.
  Yes but 1. you said they claim it must be sherical and that is why...2..there
is also a difference in the wave action affects non symetrical objects v
symetrical objects but this is not the same as a gravitaional force that would
eminate like heat from a uneven rock
  4)       What causes the gravitational wake?
  it is the interaction of the aether and mass just as in the other ffedback
effects observed like gyroscopes and Aspend effect.. The "wake" is what i am
calling the area were waves that compress around an object in say in the middle
of a pond with ripples coming toward it the first set of ripples will all have
the same wave lenght however soon after the waves will begin to "Bunch up"
(compress) in the imeadiate area of the object in the water
  5)       Where the wakes overlap (red stripes)? is that an interference
region where there?s no aether?
  The aether is always  there it is the area of interaction between the two
Feedback/compression/ grav wake....
  6)       In the RB model the aether rotates easterly in the wake region,
westerly outside the wake. At the boundary the aether is stationary.  I assume
the boundary of the wake in Fig 1 is the GSD.  But why? Why do the vibrations
cancel out?
  I don??t think they do cancel out i believe the Alias effect demonstrates a
disturbance above and beyond the normal grav wake area... and the waves
interact in such a way as to create that Just barely noticeable disturbance

  1)      Why is the GSD obviously closer that the wake ? the wake affects
ojects of diferent size diferently at diferent radius this is just the geosat
radius... the moon is further away then the geo sat is too but the moon is in
direct grav influnce with and on the earth the Alias effect demonstrates this
but the Geosat is not .....
  2)      I don?t understand how the wake is formed. It should trail behind the
object causing it, but you show the wakes as circular ??
  This compression of the grav wave creates a local affect akin to surface
tension like a boat in a pond ..ripples will eventually create the overall
distribution in the pond but in the area of wave compression ( grav wake)
creates a secondary effect akin to surface tension where objects in the pond at
a certain distance will "attract to the boat" but the KEY IS SIZE & DISTANCE
not mass.....
  3)      How does the size of the planet affect the wake size?
  Just as in a pond when a wave reflects off of an object in a pond the
reflected wave is proportional ot the size of the object the only difference is
that in the Grav wave it emanates from all sides either because it originates
from the periphery or the center of the Universe
  4)      Satellites must be closer to planet than moons?.No ? the orbit radius
is independent of mass.
  I don?t think that is the case......The moon is further away then a geo sat
is  but the moon is in direct grav influence with and on the earth the, Alias
effect demonstrates this but the Geosat is not ..... the reason i give is that
the area of Grav wave compression is not sufficiently high enough for the body
or satellite to perceive each others wake..... that is why i akin the effect to
surface tension.... Gravity extends everyplace in between the earth moon but
the geosat does not perceive either............and as Neville pointed out if it
were just a question of the grav fores balancing against each other it would be
inherently unstable...

  5)      The force depends on size and shape(tuning)   This implies the effect
is resonance??

  I maintain that the grav effects are caused and a result of vibrational and
hormonic effects .....

  1)      They do look likes eggs ?ovulating => overlapping?  osculating?
  2)      Physical retuning of stealth aircraft??  Don?t they use an aerofoil
that absorbs at radar frequency ?. All the time.

  The material they are constructed with absorbs the radar waves such that the
reflecting waves are diminished.  Which in the analogy is essential the same
thing. A waves striking a larger plane vers a small bird, the size determines
the feedback/ amount of reflection or radar signature ...again as in the
previous points the grav wake/ wave refraction/ feedback/ wave compression is a
function of size not just mass... although mass affects the "tune" size
determines how great the effect is....

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image