[geocentrism] Re: 28 moons

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

   What graphic editor is producing your diagrams, Allen?
  Power Point.. convert  to JPEG? I know I don?t do good spell check there
eitherJ

   Why can?t the ?pushing and squeezing? be the result of continuous aether
flow radially inward, rather than vibrations?
  I don?t see how you can have Continuous flow radially indefinitely in a
elastic membrane ( not to mention the problem of where does it go and what
happens to it and ?the where it came from? once it gets to where it is
going)?????.Simply adding pressure via a elstic membrane does not create
gravity nor would it  make you haevier any more then increasing the atmospheric
pressure in a chamber would. If the elastic  membrane were the cause of gravity
then it would have to affect all exposed surfaces to the aether with the same
?elastic pressure?.. hence when I jumped up I would then be weightless??.All
you do with a elastic membrane is create pressure not a downward force just as
in a atmospheric chamber other wise the analogy has no bases in observable
reality ?????? I do see how a continuous vibration would indefinitely create a
downward ?force?  attracting bodies to bodies indefinitely as long as the
vibration is powered?..

   How do the aether vibs know that they are near an object and should
compress- or where they should start to compres ? the boundary?
  Know? The same way the ripples in a pond do or any waves in a fluid medium
do.. the only difference is the properties of the fluid medium with wave forms
travailing in it not the mechanics?

    Is it reflection from the mass surface?  Then why isn?t there an
interference pattern, instead of a continuous density variation?
  How could you say/ Know  that there is no interference pattern?? I suggest
that the interference patterns are the causes of the Alias effect among other
things?. There has not been enough experimentation to know those things exactly
but what has been done shows fluid and wave properties?..That is my point the
wave properties have not been exhausted. Your question is good but the
available data is lacking to make a case on that issue?

   Why is the compression variation exponential?  Truthfully it seems more like
an elastic medium, which compresses when continuously pushed against solid
matter?? which is the aether flow model.
  I would suggest that an elastic medium is not only unnecessary when
vibrations can accomplish the same thing but the grav slingshots; Gyroscope
effect and Aspned ; aether flow can not be explained in a elastic membrane
certainly not gravity .. but flow as in a current in a fluid can all while
still prorogating grav aetheral waves.. including the ones that ripple and
compress when they confront mass ? the feed back of the previous effects
indicate that aether affects mass and mass affects aether as in  vortices that
are the cause of Aspned effect which is essentially the same effect for gravity
slingshots because only a ?current?/ vortices  could explain that .. then there
is also the Gyroscopic effect makes perfect sense using the same mechanics as
grav slingshots and Aspned effects..

   How many types of aether are there?  RB Biblical model has 3 types.
  I can live with that for now??I?m not trying to sort out all the different
types until we can even ascertain or settle on what must be accomplished first
in general by the aether or aether(s) ( take your pick at this point although I
would argue for a singular firmament but in any case, other then scriptural
interpretations , that issue I would suggest is a non issue at this point?.. im
open to ideas on that) Once we can establish and how and what work is to be
done then I will focus more on how many and which ones do what..

   How does your model explain the zero gravity zone ? the GeoStationary
Distance?
  As I stated before there is a clear ?division of labor? between local and
universal gravity effects  (same basic ?force? Vibrations) the difference is
one of scale?.Effects on the macro v effects on the micro scale ..The moon is
in grav influence with the earth geostat by definition is inertialy neutral  as
I have discussed earlier if it is due to balance between the moon and earth
there is a lot of problems with that  every time the moon moves over head and
if the moon is responsible for tides???.and thus any model must be able to
explain how grav can affect earth/moon but not affect satellite orbit every
time moon orbits earth .. I believe my ripples in the pond can demonstrate how
a large body/satellite at a given distance will only bob up and down in the
water while a closer/smaller satellite/body will be drawn to the boat via wave
compressions against the boat?

   How does your model explain the counter-rotating aether on either side of
the GSD boundary?

  Counter rotating aether is a theoretical construct based on aether flow that
is yet to be definitively shown experimentally (Ie MM type ) but having said
that even if it were true ( I kinda think it could be)  AVGM does not in any
way deny or prevent flow as in currents on the contrary it demands them but to
support a non fluid elastic aether poses far more problems for that issue then
a dynamic fluid with vibrations as the cause of large scale structure on the
macro scale and a kind of ?surface tension? due to ripple or wave compression
against mass at the micro scale.. Scripture only affirms the bodies set or
placed in the firmament it does not go into any detail as to how or why they
hold or were set/ put into those positions in the first place.. that is the
point of discovery here.

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

[...]

  Robert B

  On Behalf Of Allen Daves

  This is more of my thoughts on the exponential decay rate of gravity and more
details on maybe how and why it works the way it does ...in general...see
attached diagram .explanation is on diagram

PNG image