[GeoStL] Re: signature items

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:50:28 -0500

Here's another 2 cents on signature items.  I have mine, as Dan mentioned,
it's a polished rock or some other kind of cool rock specimen.  But if I'm
visiting a "kid-friendly" cache, one that looks like it's aimed at families
with little ones, I try to leave a toy or something a kid might like, either
instead of or in addition to my rock.  I know some kids, like NickyRex,
like my rocks or other sig items, but some little ones are looking for
"treasure".