[GeoStL] Re: signature items

  • From: "Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:55:38 -0600

-
I started on day one of caching with my rocfish. A rocfish is a small
smooth river made rock with a cartoon fish drawn by my daughter. Each
one is a different fish. I dropped a rocfish travel bug on vacation.
There is a photo of the Humuhumu Rocfish on TBGRMJ page. The question is
where this idea came from. I am interested in geology, I like the water
which shaped the rocks, my daughter has been drawing the fish for a long
time and I had a 5 gallon bucket of the river rocks. =20

Kurt (Rocfish)