[GeoStL]

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:12:03 -0600

Since we're on the computer tech topic, has anyone ever heard of a computer
company called Medion? I know it's not wise to buy this stuff from
non-reputable sources but a certain discount grocery store has a system that
has just about everything a person could want for home application.
2.6ghzpent.4 with Hyper Threading Tech, watch/record t.v. and radio, remote
control, dvd/cd burner, built in wireless LAN, additional dvd ROM, 160GB 7200
rpm hard drive, 512 mb ram, wireless kbd and mouse, 5.1 audio outputs, 7 usb, 7
in media card reader, tv radio connections, but only 56k V.90 modem. All for
799, just wondered if it was worth the risk for a company I haven't heard of.
My current comp is about 4 years old and is beginning to give me all sorts of
trouble on top of being out dated with only 350 meg prcessor.