(no subject)

  • From: Jesse Brannan <stlredrocker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

Corp Of Discovery-BWA     GC16HWX     N 38° 42.337 W 090° 43.138

I was out caching at the above listed site on the Hamburg Trail near
Busch Wildlife on 10-05-08 when I stepped off the trail and found an
unidentified cache. My original thoughts were that someone just didn't
put the cache back, but now I think someone dropped one they were
carrying. I hadn't read the cache page and at the time didn't know what
container I was supposed to be looking for. I didn't see anywhere near
that coordinates to fit the container so I left it where I found it
just off the trail. It is a dark gray (smoke) acrylic rubbermaid
container with an orange lid. Its contents were, the geocaching rules
printout, puzzle type games with a nice logbook, again with no
Identifying information. Hopefully someone claims it, and since I
signed it hopefully it counts for a find! HAHA

Jesse  "What is understood, doesn't need to be discussed"