[GeoStL] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:06:01 -0600

-
Good start, we shall see how long it lasts *this time*. Your posts are being moderated. They will be submitted to the list when and if a moderator gets around to looking at it.

glenn

At 09:46 AM 1/26/2003 -0500, you wrote:

To all, especially Glenn, Mr. K, and Mr. Z:

I'm so sorry, if my words were bad enough to make you take a walk in the cold to clear your mind, Glenn. My gosh. I don't know what to say. I didn't mean any of this. My girlfriend of 3 years just dumped me to go out with some jock in another district. As an added "bonus" she lied to me. I've been so screwed up lately I don't know what to do about it. I'm not going to comment on every e-mail, much or less any of them from now on. I realize that you guys are being supportive and trying your best to make this group the best it can be. No more expert opinions from me. I apoligize to Mr. Z and Mr. K. I'll attempt to not let it happen again. Oh, and off-topic banter? You won't hear it from me any longer.

Signed,
Chris