[GeoStL] Re: looks even nicer than the colorado.

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:11:13 -0700 (PDT)

I know what Garmin is doing.  They are coming out with the States Series of
GPSRs, like the quarters, 4 new versions each year until they use up all 50
states.
  I'm holding out for the Missouri one.

Jon Mertz <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Isn't that the Alaska?

  On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
    I'm waiting for the Garmin Arkansas to come out.  They are going to
integrate a compass, a sundial and a sextant.
BBD1

---------------------------------

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:34:20 -0500

From: ilcds231@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: looks even nicer than the colorado.

I am gonna wait until the ILLINOIS comes out.

  On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Glenn Nash <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
  -
looks even nicer than the colorado.

http://tinyurl.com/6z4l6r

  It's a talkathon ? but it's not just talk. Check out the i'm Talkathon.