[GeoStL] Re: looks even nicer than the colorado.

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:45:03 -0500

-
I don't always know how to get there.  It was also problematic on figuring
out the best way to get somewhere when a major 4 lane highway by you is not
on the map.  And the GPS would constantly recalculate when I was on 255
since it did not think it was there.  It was a royal pain. Worth the price
of the upgrade to have it fixed.  But they still have not fixed where it
tells you to take I-270 instead of I-255 at the intersection of I-255 and I
270- I have complained about this for 3 versions now.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obamma!