[GeoStL] Re: looks even nicer than the colorado.

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:46:54 -0500

- Just cuz you know where you live doesn't necessarily mean you know the best way home from where you happen to be at the time!

Weymouth wrote:
-
Why do you need to "autoroute" home?  Don't you know
where you live?
--- Jim Bensman <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not sure if I would want a touch screen.  While
it could be useful, I
am not sure how it would work in the rain and snow
and mud.

But I guess this explains why Garmin has been so
slow on fixing the problems
with the CO.  This is an example of why I hate
Garmin but love their
products.

I got City Navigator 2009 today.  While after 3
versions they finally fixed
the most important problem for me (IL-255 4 lane
limited access highway that
has been open for over 4 years), I pointed out over
300 errors in the maps
they did not fix.  I was able to find one thing
besides IL-255 that they
fixed.  Very irritating and upsetting.  But I am
very happy to get IL-255 as
now I can autoroute home correctly.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obamma!

  _____

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:34:20 -0500

From: ilcds231@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
colorado.

I am gonna wait until the ILLINOIS comes out.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Glenn Nash
<glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
looks even nicer than the colorado.

http://tinyurl.com/6z4l6r

Caches
Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

  _____

It's a talkathon - but it's not just talk. Check out
the i'm Talkathon.

<http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_JustTalk>