[GeoStL] cachemate questions

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:55:51 -0800 (PST)

-
My IPAQ broke and the only replacement I could find was a Palm Tungston E2.
}:o(    I'm trying to get a Palm replacement for GPX Sonar and I guess
Cachemate is as close as it gets.  (I didn't like plucker/spinner too much).
Is that as good as it gets?
I use GSAK to output to cachemate, but it used the code (GC......) instead of
the waypoint name.  How do you get that to show the cache name instead?

If I load a couple of gpx files from different PQ's on to the card, how do I
get cachemate to switch from one file to another?

Thanks for the help

Mike Bollinger