[GeoStL] Re: cache attributes

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:00:14 -0500

Not on events... The list is different

Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Laura DeWeese
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:42 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: cache attributes

  Okay, so those weren't the ones I was looking for.  But I wondered what other
attributes I was missing out on by not seeing the full list.  Like, isn't there
one that says whether it's available 24/7, or one that says something to the
effect of "quick park & grab"?

  tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    A significant hike through thorny poison plants  -- now THAT'S an event.
    Nancy